HUH!!!!!! I'm sure go bankrupt if it still continue.......

Just before the mid year holidays, my History teacher ask us to do a project.....I admit that I HATE projects very much...WHY?? Because it's a waste for money and resources....It use a lot of paper and other things like plastic which is expensive and cannot be recycle and binding......

I know I can just use white paper and write those projects.....I have to WASTE my precious money for WHAT? To get better marks to please my parents and to avoid falling to afternoon class.........Children are always advice to get good marks in the test....I just don't get why..Is it that if a child study in lousy class will make them ashamed? They still get the knowledge.....Is just whether they want to learn or not.....If you want to keep your children to study in the morning jut send them to government school or better school which don't have afternoon sessions.

Alright....Back to the title. The project make me go mad. It has 37 something pages and lots of words and picture....I need to scan, print, and type...........and that causes my printer ink to go low...Printer inks also very expensive....Colour ink costs about 50 something and black ink about 25....
See how thick is it?



Uff....so thick and yet so hard to do....


I think that's all I can write....
I'm so tired after the camp and tomorrow need to go back to school again so I don't write too long.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger