Mooncake Festival.......No longer "meriah"(hot) already

Last Sunday was our Chinese Mooncake Festival.....Thought it will be fun with some children taking their lanterns out to play. But this year, the Mooncake Festival in my housing area is so, so, so "cold"......Not like last time, many children will come out and play with their lanterns.....My housing area street seemed so dark not even a light(except the road light, house light etc).....Nobody came out to play....

But I spotted some very funny thing. Just outside my housing area, there was a house fun of lanterns. On the trees, at the pillars of the house and even they use a string and hung all the lanterns there....I think that's the only lanterns I've seen this year

Happy Moooooncake Festival
ByeBye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger