Only CLEVER people will success in their life

Well, I PERSONALLY DON'T AGREE with this point because I don't think so and in reality it also doesn't seems to be like that.

Well.....The reason I got this thing is when I was coming back from tuition/shopping mall, my mother said :"You arrr.....better get your class position in 10th in next semester test." Then I was wondered why I need to get in 10th??There's no rule saying I must get in 10th???

Then I asked her why. She said :"Your brother never get 10th and below no need to say your sister lah." Then I wondered again..'Do I have to follow each of my elder siblings steps??' I mean for some sack, give some FREEDOM! Not everyone is the same ok? Then my mum said that if I get good result, I'll get a better life for the future.

Is she means that not good-educated person CAN'T SUCCEED IN LIFE? Look at some creator in they past, do they got good educated life to be succeed?? NO! I just can't get it. Then I said to her :"Does it have any differences between a clever person and a dumb person?? NO! They are still a human, so what's the differences?? You thought a not well educated person like a garbage collector is a loser?? If there's no garbage collector, who will come and everyday come and pick your rubbish up? Will you still call them loser??" She's speechless


Yea I know. Mother's Day is closing in and I shouldn't talk like that BUT I just want to express my feeling. I just can't handle the pressure of studying. One year four tests WANT ME TO GET EVERYTIME 10TH AND ABOVE?? Please larr.......I'M NOT A BOOKWORM NOR A COMPUTER. Give me a break.......

Remember,
ALL WORKS AND NO PLAY MAKE JAKE A DULL BOY


That's it
byebye
No offense here

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger