Footdrill Training

Hm.......today went to MRC(Miri Red Cresent) HQ to have a footdrill training.....Taught by some soldiers and although I knew 80% of what they taught, but I still learn some new things in marching. But sadly, today's weather hot like HELL and my group was trained in no-shadow part which means we are all being "cooked" by the sun and not surprise that my skin turns darker and darker than before. The other group were so lucky because 90% of them were not "cooked" by the sun. My whole body felt the heat, my shoes' hot, t-shirt is wet still need to march.


And yet so m
any members of my group could stand the heat and continue the marching. Even the soldiers asked us "whoever want to come out can come out" but still no one wants until the clock was near 1200hrs. After marching went back home and here I am blogging.......

That's all
Byebye




0 comments:

Powered By Blogger