Happy Chinese New Year.

It's the Tiger Year in the Chinese Lunar Calender. RAWRRR!!!!!! First of all, I'm so so so sorry for not blogging for a long time already.

As for tonight my plan is to celebrate the Pre Chinese New Year celebration. Mum's been busy at the kitchen already preparing the delicious meal for tonight's gathering. As for me, just blogging and Facebooking here. Might help her later on.

Let's talk about my journey to Sibu yesterday shall we? As you know, I always said the journey sucks. This time it's even sucker. LOL. I sat at the back of my dad's Land Cruiser. Cramped with all the luggage and I sat in only a 30cm x 20cm seat with about only a 15cm in front of me to put my legs on. My legs cramped about 10 times during the excruciating journey of 400+km of bumpy and full of holes' journey.

Arrived at Sibu about 2030hrs. Straight away went for a dinner, a supper I would say. Had a bowl of Tomyam noodles and a glass of Iced Teh-C. The straight away went to my grandparents' house.

And the next strange thing happened to me. After taking a chilling bath, I saw my brother took out a novel from his laptop beg, titled "Deception Point". I straight away grabbed it and started reading. What astonished me is that I kept on reading until it's 4 in the morning of today. The book is just too interesting. Still reading it though. For no reason, I seem can't to get its climax point. There's climax point everywhere for me. LOL.

So far so good for me in Sibu. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hehe
Wishing you all have a very Happy Chinese New Year.
Byebye : )

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger