Random updates.

Just that Good Friday and Easter just passed. School's been fine recently. Good news is that I got the 15th position for my exam this mid-semester. Not a bad one as I can still managed to survive at top 15. Congrats to all my friends above me especially Raymond. If without chinese, he would get 3rd. What a waste.

Anyway, I've been writing my own quotes on Facebook. All about love. Lol. Strangely, I'm not in love. Got pretty many Like from my friends. My first one is kinda one of my best favorite.

"Do not expect too much from your partner as this always causes break-up in the end"

Which is pretty much true.

Nowadays, surfing around the Internet had been a very boring routine. Always the same. Nothing changed much. Gaming? Huge lagness. Don't even know why. Damn. Got some pretty new songs from watching Channel [V] and MTV. Rock that body - B.E.P and many more. Enjoying musics to the max. No wonder people said "Musics are the universal language"

Anyway, that's it for now.
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger