Believe it or not?

Believe it or not? I ACTUALLY WENT BACK TO FRIENDSTER. for a while.

New look. Same thing.

Login area.


Home Page after login. Seems familiar?

Hold on..........


That's why la........Same like Facebook ma.


Actually after logging in and saw what I see, Friendster still pretty much lose to currently dominating Facebook. Nah, my profile there just only had one friend since last time after having an account of Facebook, I deleted my Friendster account. Only one friend. LOL.

Not really sure what brings me back to the site. Too boring maybe? Cannot game but don't know why I still switching on my computer. Just left it on. So maybe that's what bring me back to Friendster.

That's all for now.
School gonna reopen soon. Bad thing.
Byebye for the time being.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger