All In ONE!!!

I've been not blogging for a few times as you can see. I'm just busy in studies and my mum don't let me play computer from Monday to Friday. Well today, I gonna write my blog all five days in one post. It's full of good, bad, and maybe sad.

First stuff, happy and tired one. Saturday....Telematch organized by my school Red Crescent. That day was totally crazy. All the participants were having fun. As for me also having fun BUT fun first worst last. After the telematch, my whole body ache like tut!!! My thighs are so hurt and I sit and going down the stairs also hurt. I think this is caused by my sister's game station. Because she asked my group to jump like frog.....

And my back...WALAO......At the first game station of my telematch, the game station's AJK asked two male to lie down on the ROCK ROAD!!!! I thought for a while and I volunteerd to lie on the rock road with my group leader, Leonard. Then WORST!!! two of my group members sit on my back, with only my left leg touched the ground...I estimated the two guys sitting on my back appromixedly 78 kilogrammes. 78 KILOGRAMMES SITTING ON MY BACK....That hurts ok!??? When I got up my spine have one sound "CRACK" but no broken bones.

Then I saw one funny thing. Before the telematch starts.......I saw Woan Ling's T-shirt still white, clean white T-shirt. Then after the telematch, big changes.....all the white became light brown also can be said as "dirty".....HAHAH.........As for my shirt, it became very stink because my last game station was playing with flour. Not dried flour but already added water.

That's the good one. Bad one not for me. but for some people in my class. On Tuesday, my school perfectory board members suddenly made a confesticate search. They searched out many forbbidden things in our school but somebody still take it to school. Among "illegal" things they searched out were highlighters, correction tape, liquid paper, and ALSO handphones...Three handphones were confesticated. One from Jocelyn, one from Lorraine and unbelievablely one from Ting Kee Shin........

After the confestication, the "Jawa volcanos" errupted. Both Lorraine and Jocelyn were scolding. Why??? For because Lorraine told the perfect that Jocelyn also had handphones. Haiz......Like this also need to scold at each other. Then we looked at Kee Shin and Jia Zheng laughed at him. He liked wanted to cry but don't cry out. We looked at his eyes already know larr.......He was liked comforting himself.

Woo....Best parts......While I am writing this blog, Olimpic Opening Ceremony starts....I like the count down style presented by China...Very nice though. Alright.....Last word....
Wish you Happy Watching Olimpic.......

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger