FIRST and The BEST Youth Rally I've ever joined

Yesterday, I joined Father Stan Fortuna's Youth Rally Talks. Father Stan Fortuna is a priest from The United States of America. Not that all...He is an international musician and singer. But he only sings Christians' Song. He's friendly too

Well, at the start, I'm very excited because the speaker is not local, IT'S A PERSON FROM UNITED STATES!!!!!.The Youth Rally's theme is "Growing In Holiness"..Starting very good already. At his talk, he's not like any other speakers, he know how to make us laugh and make the talk interesting instead boring and sleepy. He knows how to make jokes and can do a lot of sound. I like one of his words "If you are cool, you are wise, if you are not cool, you are a fool" I like that. His first talk is "Being Holy Is Cool" That's my favourite talk ever. Very funny. Then is "The Eucharist" and "The Prayer" Before he start every talk, he will make a song first.

Then the night concert which the crowd are "overhigh". VERY GOOD!!! It's good to have a priest who knows how to play and create own songs. Father Stan Fortuna is the ONE!!

Today....Talks still very interesting and good. It's very sad to say goodbye to Father Stan Fortuna but I apprieciate and will remember this youth rally which is very meaningful to me. I like the way he perform mass for us yesterday.


Thank you, Father Stan Fortuna, for all the way from United States to Miri, just to give us the best talks I've ever received.......

Picture of Father Stan Fortuna

Once again, Thank you Father Stan Fortuna....
Bye........

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger