Hmm........

Holidays finally ends. Happy things come and walk away fast......Well, my brother back to Miri last and go back to Perlis again today.......A little bit sad...

This holiday quite boring though. Monday, I played basketball with Tony and Sieh Lung at Ling's Park basketball court. Then Thursday, my whole family went to "sam pa".......Then Friday..nothing. And yesterday was good though because at night, my father wanted to buy a camera because my home's one broken already. So they went to the Sony Centre to have a look. Cheapest : RM 499....Then my father suggested that we buy a camera phone....So walked the four camera in Imperial Mall......And spotted a good one by my brother. Price? RM 499..But after a "brief" by my brother, my father bought it.....

And the phone is AP...approved product nia.......means it's not make by the phone factory but it's approved by the phone company....My father said gave it to my brother to use....then my brother old one give to my father.....My brother like up to the sky that time....Hahaha...

Today....my brother go back to Perlis already...Just now he phoned back and tell us that he's already touched down at LCCT Airport....see him in after two months....

Adieu
加油,brother........Good Luck in you studies and don't forget to buy the peanuts you bought from PB when you come back next time.....

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger