I'm Addicted To It

At last I can blog already. Well my housing area's telephone was cut by an unknown person so I can't online for two days.

Alright....I've downloaded a game called "America's Army" I know I'm not an American by it's totally a fun game. It's FPS and it's much much MUCH more greater than Counter - Strike. It has trainings and combat mission. Training ain't easy in this game. You need to practice shooting, how to use guns, and escaping from an enemy forest before you can go for your mission.

As for the mission, it's very very VERY tough for me. You need to shoot the pros and get points. Those "pros" are not computer, they are real human playing. And they are very good. Imagine they use only 20 bullets to kill and person 1 kilometer from them, I need to use at LEAST 60 bullets to kill an enemy at that distance.

And it has no hiding place for you....Where you go, you cam be attacked from the back, front, left and right. Snipers, better don't be snipers. Snipers are not like the Counter - Strike one which is the stability is very good. In America's Army, snipers are not very stabil very they want to simulate the real one. Shooting is also different from CS because the A&A aiming is only one dot and you can also use close aiming which is a better aiming.


America's Army footage

Snipers(That sniper can kill a person two miles away)


This is the "better aiming" I'm talking about which is not same like CS

A badge in A&A....I don't know how to get this....

The CD picture of A&A



Alright till here then.....If you are interested, download the game from this website. It's a free game. You just need to download update the punkbuster and play....No virus, no hackers and no spyware. http://www.fileplanet.com/89806/80000/fileinfo/America%27s-Army:-Special-Forces---v2.8.3-Client-(Free-Game)

You need to patch the file too. You will know where to download the patch when you open the game....If you already playing this game, find me : markko_234......I'm still a noob in this game

Adieu......

1 comments:

lee said...

dude, found your blog while searching for america's army on google. i didnt noe any other malaysian plays this game. whats your honour now? mine's at 100. add me if you want. stalker1990.

Powered By Blogger