Went Carolling at Bintang Plaza Shopping Complex and General Hospital

Wow!!!!!! Went to Bintang Plaza Shopping Complex and Our Miri General Hospital there to carol again....Hahaha......Quite fun but this time i don't know why....Last year I went to MGH( Miri General Hospital) I think I got go to either Men's wad and women's wad...But this year all my group went were women's wad and children...I mean huh?? I don't really like this carolling because we all sang Chinese Songs instead of English songs....I think that's totally unacceptable because not the whole world is Chinese....We should sing some English songs.........This situation is like you are singing Chinese songs to a person who doesn't know a single Chinese word.....What will they do?? Thay just pretended to be listening or ignore you.....So that's just my opinion...

Went to Bintang Plaza and this time we are a little bit special because we sang Christmas Songs in every floor of the plaza......Wow.....Then went home...Just that...No pictures because I'm singing and even though I want to take a picture, my leader won't let me.......It's very annoying

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger