Christmas Celebration

I know Christmas is already passed by my Sunday School still open a party to celebrate they success of the Concert and Carol......They have a present-exchange thing which I got two little kangaroos key chain from my friend......

And on the Kangaroos there wrote this......

Sorry...I use my cheap webcam to take thius picture because my camera no battery....


Isn't that cute??...Tell you I love Perth also although I never been there.....Hope I can go there because Australia is such a beautiful country....

And I suddenly like to hear a song called Hot & Cold by Katy Parry.....Nice song......I get it in LimeWire...At first I can't get it because I don't know her name is Katy Perry not Kate Perry...Saw it in Amazon.com haha..... XD



Haiz...my brother gonna leave for Perlis again...tonight....And he's gonna be back to Miri at Chinese New Year....LOLZ....that's not even a month then he comes back again....w00t......And he said he's gonna go and watch F1 Racing in Sepang Racing Circuit during 9th April...he even already bought the flighticket and book "Five star Hotel at One Star price" that's the Tune Hotel....that's their motto...

haha....My Sunday School gonna have lot's of activity next year including going to a 4 days 3 nights trip to Kanowit, Sibu........Yahoooo.....Maybe you won't know that place because it's very very very isolated....

That's it from me.....School's gonna reopen soon..
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger