HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

FINALLY...2009 is here and school's gonna starts in 3 days......Miss my friends so much!!!!!! Well yesterday stay at home doing nothing except counting down with my AA friends although they are in Australia......HAHA...

Miss my swimming so maybe I will go for a swim before the school's starts..

Anyway.....HAPPY 2009!!!!!!

I went to watch "Australia" yesterday....ARGHHH.....the movie is killing me!!!!!WHY?! BECAUSE IT'S 2 AND A HALF HOUR LONG AND MY BUTT HURTS....At sometimes I thought that the movie was gonna end BUT it kept continue playing...LOL?? Luckily it's not all romance movie or else I'll be asleep in the cineplex......went in about 1330 hrs and came out 1600 hrs....

Stars in "Australia" "Mrs Boss a.k.a Mrs Ashley" and "Drover"
"King George" in the Movie..
Arrivederci.........

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger