Tomorrow school reopens again....

Don't know why I have this feeling.....When it's holiday, I want to school to reopens quickly...But when the school is going to reopens, I feel I want to holiday again.....

Well that's the feeling of me right now....Tomorrow go back to school.....Maybe I'll see some friends from the second class..

Nothing to write....Oh ya, I nearly forget...Starting to like these songs : "In The Ayer" by Flo Rida ft. Will.i.am, "All these things that I've done" by The Killers and "Cookie Jar" by Gym Class Heroes ft. The Dream....First time listen these song from TV HITZ.TV.....you can hear these songs from my blog.......The song "All these things that I've done" is live one so it's quite similar to the Original track


That's It from me
Byebye
Adios

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger