What a Night!

Starts with yesterday. BLACKOUT! LOL.....It happened when I'm playing at the peak of my gaming TIME! I was getting so excited then suddenly *boom* In front of me black, my surrounding all went black. And I realized BLACKOUT! *Muthafuc* Haha sorry for that. So doing nothing there, as my adrenaline went pumping all the time because I'm a little scare of dark. You know it, GHOST! lol crap I don't know why I'm so scare! Went SMS'ing to Amabel and SiehLung to clear out all my boredom. Then after 1 hour electric restored....WEE~~~ Watched Leverage on AXN then after ten minutes *boom* MUTHAFUC?! LOL.....It blackout again. But this time it's shorter only 20 mins.

My uncle said the major Sesco in Kuching shut down their power. I was like WHAT?! I'm in Miri 650++ KM away from Kuching and I'm using the Cat's City electric?! Hmm.....

These few days, it's been a hazy days in Miri due to so many open burning done by Malaysians as well as Indonesians. Gah, so smelly when studying, can't even concentrate. Sore throat, dizziness all struck me. Need to drink a lot of water Mirians! Stop open burning please PEOPLE!

It's been like happening for a few weeks......To bad no pictures.

Hope this post doesn't torture your eyes.

That's it
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger