Exams are crap

Do you agree? LOL. Nevermind long time no update my blog due to exam that just passed an hour ago. God~what a relief.

The exam is TOUGH, really TOUGH.....My Sivic, Maths, Chinese maybe are all "DOOMED" From what I experienced throughout the week is that as my Topic said "Exams are crap" really crap. Waste of time. Because it takes like average 1 1/2 hour to complete one paper. Time is precious yo....For example my Science paper, it's time given is 1 1/2 hour but all of us completed in just 30 minutes. The rest of the time is sleeping, day-dreaming or whatsoever.

Plus, exam creates tension and stress in all the students. Most of all stresses are from the parents. Come on. Exam only creates competition among the students and stress from parents due to they all want their children to pass with flying colors? I mean does passing the test wth flying colors make you SPECIAL? I don't think so. You just create some envy from other students and PRIDE in yourself. If you always passing with flying colors, then once you failed, you'll be like unable to accept it. STRESS!!!!

But for now, I'm just glad the "pain-in-the-butt" exam is over for now.

That's it.
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger