Weekly Update.

Ngai di lor.....One week no updates AT ALL. Have nothing to update. I'm just like a robot during last week which were Mid-Semester holiday. Play computer until 0200hrs then sleep until 1200hrs then continue playing computer. My eyes and body are all "radiated" badly.

Then yesterday which is "4th of July" for Malaysia(August 31st) is Malaysia Independence Day which is not really "meriah" at Miri here. So cold one. With all our politicians idiotic ideas, I think there's not much more people want to celebrate it. Oil Price UP, 1Malaysia(for me one word = stupid), Racist happening rapidly at West Malaysia. For me, Sarawak is the MOST peaceful state in WHOLE Malaysia. No racist and multicultural people here. No fights at all.

Racist fight occurring at WM which is Malay VS Indians. Of course Malay wins. Indians don't stand a chance. Refer here to view the post at MiriCommunity. No further comment as I don't want to be get caught for ISA lol.

And today is pretty much sucks for me especially the exam result. 4 subjects only one have 80+ My maths pretty much is dead. Only 75. Geography only 83. Chinese 77 not bad. BM 79. Don't know what position I'll get this time. Don't expect much. Others so happy happy about their results due to high marks.

That's it for me today.
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger