Men's Greatest Fear

Jeez.......I just paid a visit to Miri PolyClinic Dental clinic to pluck out my tooth(rear upper right big tooth) It's still aching a little bit now.

Got there at 7:30am then wait for like 2 hours? I don't mind about the time. I just want to my tooth to be plucked. Then at 9am, I'm attended by a male dentist. He's very very kind and his face looks exactly like a Hong Kong superstar. LOL.....Maybe a little bit different.

Had my injection of morphine(or some sort of drug that make my mouth numbed). Wait for 10 minutes. Then went inside again. My fear comes. Close my eyes during the entire "operation" When he got one tooth out, I was like THANK GOD! But he took his "spanner" and continue again....LOL......When he's continuing, I really want to sing this song to him.

You spin my tooth right round, right round But it won't down, It go won't down down You spin my tooth right round, right round But it won't down, It won't go down down

Well this is because he's spinning the "spanner" to take my tooth out. Others were like go in, few minutes then come out. Mine is like 10-15 minutes inside. Jeez, my tooth is really stubborn. He's kept spinning and spinning and spinning. Blood coming out and I closed my eyes.

Then it's finally done. Forgot to ask him whether it's a permanent tooth or milk tooth. If it's permanent, then I'm becoming an old man already as it won't grow back.

Now my injured part still have a little pain and my lips are still numb. Wonder what drug he's giving me? I can feel a hole very deep there. OMG......


The most eww-ish thing I've ever seen. Cotton wool with lots and lots of blood.

The part now is still bleeding. Don't know why. Hope it will be getting better. Wish me luck.

That's it
Byebye



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger