BSMM Mock Exercise

Today OR this morning, I missed my church just to go to this BSMM(Red Crescent) activities. It's a mock exercise for the VAD(Voluntary Aid Detachment). Arrive at BSMM HQ at 0630hrs. Saw my friends there already.

This mock exercise is abouT FLOOD so they're having it at the beach. Well, it's been a long time since last time I went to the beach. They charted a bus to take us(as many as 80 students) to Tanjung Lobang Beach. When arrive there, I feel so good but we like waiting there doing nothing.

On the spot.


People all confuse what to do.....

But of course we're not doing the mock exercise, we're just the casualties. Exercise started at 0800 hrs. And I got my injury as SPINAL INJURY. That means I gonna laid myself on the sandy beach which is not CLEAN at all. Can't complain much as I said I could laid on the sand.

BUT when the exercise started, I'm just being ignored by the rescuers. My friend too. Just laid there on the sandy beach, can't move, seems like I'm going to be sunburn or become salted fish
.
My friend who also had Spinal Injury ready to be transported

First aid team doing some treatments to the casualties.

Relive center

Then the activities are finished. Had some Debriefing.Debriefing session.


After that, we pretty much had no more activities to do, so it's free time. And.....
I dont know what that group is playing but I can keep hearing the word "Satan" from that group.


While my group is like a group of Science people playin' with the worms found under the rock

Still have many groups alone talkin' to their friends.

Umm.....my friend Othman is building a sandcastle LOL

Then we had lunch and after it playing with our hand-made see-saw LOL.....Then at 1348, the bus came and we went back to HQ to back to home.

That's it
Byebye

1 comments:

Remaong said...

RTM will broadcast the mock exercise tonight at 8:50. Don't miss it!!!

Powered By Blogger