Battleground between ME and MOSQUITOES

*Piak, piak*
Ahh~~My desktop has become the battleground between me and the MOSQUITOES......Dont know why there's so much at the computer desktop here than at the living room. And I've collected all the "fallen soldiers" at my desktop table....*itch itch*

16 "fallen soldiers" The numbers remains UNKNOWN and keep on increasing.....That's just a night in front of the computer. Ahhh~~~~

Got bitten very bad already. Now my left leg has some scars due to always scratching.
Smallee face? Heck no...It's UGLY! Need some lotion!!!!!

And I don't know why they stung very hard and painful and also ITCHY!.It itched for a very long time especially the "smallee face" Disturb me when I'm gaming, surfing the Net. As long as I'm in front of the desktop, I'll got stung LOL.....Too bad can't spray Ridsect in my house or else I'll do it.

Uhh~That's it *piak piak, ENEMY DOWN!*
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger