Yummy

Let you guess. It's GREEN. It's SPIKY. It's smells good/bad. It's tasty/SUCKS. And it's called "THE KING OF FRUITS" at South East Asia....Yeap, it's DURIAN. And my house has lot's of it. It's a "YUMMY" or "EWWW~" for some people and for me it's "YUMMY" LOL
See it to believe it.

With it's yellowish skin and tasty taste(for me), it's consider one of the best fruit(for me again). For now, I'm like everyday can have a taste of it without going out to those fruits stall to buy some as I have A LOT of it at my house.
Oh man, it's making my mouth full of SALIVA!

Well, I do understand that some people hate it because of it SUCKISH smell and also their SUCKISH taste (as they proclaim) especially my close friend, SKF and WSL(name censored lol).

BTW, it's been three and a half days for me not online because of my Internet are down for no reason and I just got back the Internet. Then I straight away come here to blog. Sorry for so long not blogging.

Well, I think that's it for my DURIAN post.
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger