Youth Rally "Set Free" by Father Stan Fortuna Part 2 and 3

Really had a great time spending times with Father Stan's Youth Rally. Sorry for late updating it for a day.

Monday

I really liked the Q & A session(Questions N' Answers). Need to be open-minded for this session because there's some s*x questions proposed by some of the participants. Really good and some questions are really challenging Father Stan but he could answer them all. Father Stan used a talk session for this Q&A session. Really had fun.

Then at night, I went for the healing session. It may sounded creepy when suddenly someone cried out loud for no reason or just saying something not understanding but it's healing session. This means they're being set free. For me, I had nothing happen to me. But something did happened to me after the healing session. I CAN'T STAND UP! Due to kneeling down for AN HOUR with me hands bended(praying). It's really ached much. Managed to stand up at last then praise and worshiping. It's not Praise & Worship at all. It's like MTV World Stage Concert with all the guys and gals jumping like crazy.

Tuesday

It's the last day of the rally. Had only one talk with a closing mass. That's it. Then it's photo session with Father Stan. Father Stan is really awesome. He likes "mangosten"(as in Mangosteen) , "darian"(as in Durian) and also coconut-milk-with-rice-noodles and Father Stan's favorite CILI PADI! It's called Laksa.

Then at night it's CONCERT TIME (which I didn't go) But I'm sure it's ROCKED UP!

BTW, I saw a Ferrari car when I'm going back home in the afternoon. Can you BELIEVE IT? It's Ferrari in Miri with local car plat. It's rare. At first when I heard the exhaust's sound at the back, I thought "Oh well, it's just another modded car with big exhaust at the back" But then when I turned to my right to see it. Holy cow! It has a Black Horse Logo at it. IT'S FERRARI!!!!! I wanted to take picture of it using my phone, but my brother switched off the phone. By the time the phone is switched on, the Ferrari is long gone. LOL......

That's it
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger