Good Friday

Today is Good Friday...And it's a very sad day for me and all the Christians from all around the world..because our Lord, Jesus Christ, had sacrificed his life at the cross to wash away all our sins..

This morning I missed the mass and I felt a little guilty for missing the mass because I had to go to my school to be as casualty for my sister's group for the First Aid Competition..And at three o'clock in the afternoon, I went to church for the grandest mass of Good Friday...

After the mass, I went home lorr..I had to puasa today because it's Good Friday today and it is our church rules..One meal a day and no meat for today..Anyway I managed to go through all those because I as a Christians need to be patient...

That's all I can write for today......

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger