My Test Marks

Last March 3, 4, 5, 6 I have my FIRST test in my secondary school...It's very hard but some of it is quite easy......Among the hardest is my PJK, Arts and won't missed is my Chinese..

After the long holiday and the First Aid Camp, I finally return the school..When the Science teacher came in my heart is beating very fast but the teacher said that she haven't finish marking the test paper yet..What a RELIEF!!

Next period is the History.The teacher came in and took out our test paper and said it out all of our History marks..I got 82 marks for it.Phew!But I still can't be as good as one of my new friend in school, Amabel , She got 92 for it..Congratulations to her!!( Can't put my test paper in the blog because i passed it up to the teacher already together with the corrections!! )

I didn't get the test paper for Civic and my PJK because the teacher haven't finish marking it....My Geography is the most surprise me one because at first I got 13 mistake but after the discussion I only got 5 mistakes...What the.......IT'S SO SURPRISING!!


And the WORST test marks is my Malay..I got 25/40......Cry!!This is the WORST Malay marks i have ever get.......And my English marks was not bad..Just can't be as good as, also my new friend,Joy or Joyce ( Don't really know what is her name Haha sorry )she got 40/40 and the tropical test she only got one mistake...Congratulations to her also....



That's all I can write for now....Other test paper i haven't get it yet...Will write in the next post(I think) Bye bye now and GOD BLESS!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..you're quite good ahh...=)
God Bless You~

Anonymous said...

STUDY HARD^^but then...dont be so lihai..i scared.. T.T

Amabel said...

kekeke...i'm ur new friend...:D..

Powered By Blogger