YES!! I've done it

After the long and miserable test, FINALLY I know the position of me in the class....And......I get 12 place in the class not bad, not bad.....But this is just the first time and the next coming test will be harder....

And I want to say something that makes me angry....I think everybody know Maths right?Do you know Common Multiples and the LCM(Lowest Common Multiples)Common Multiples is the one makes me angry.....You know what?I have one question for you all..Find the first three common multiples of 18 and 22... And the teacher said that you need to list out all the multiples of 18 and 22 so that to prove you are not cheating...Now let's see how I do
Here's the picture

I admit that my handwriting is quite ugly but at that time i am really angry...I thought it would not beyond 100 but when I did it I felt something wrong and that's what i get.....

And there's another more terrible.....Find the first three common multiples of 4, 8 and 15

I need to do the multiples until 360......That's so HARD...........
Anyway I managed to finished it all and slept at 10 o'clock.....Ufff...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger