April Fool.......And Also New Teacher...

Today is April Fool......Although some of my classmates tried to fool me but they will never success..And also today some of my class's pupils tried to fool our Science teacher and Chinese teacher...Well only my Science teacher got fooled but my Chinese teacher although been tricked by the students, but he is always alert....Actually the pupils of my class have no respect on the teacher especially on the Chinese teacher....I know my Chinese teacher is not the angry type of teacher but we SHOULD have the respect on the teacher.....I don't know to say their name because afterward they will be angry with me...


AND my some of my subjects teacher had changed..Haiz I like the old one because have TWO REASON :

My old Malay teacher voice is louder.....and ermm..let me think..oh ya and I like her teaching style....She will always teaches us how to do this how to do that..

Secondly, my History teacher.....BUT I still have to admit that My last History teacher is BETTER!!!Anyway I will try to understand what all my teachers are teaching....


I am not complaining that those teacher are not good........ok??


As my last word in this post, HAPPY APRIL FOOL TO EVERYBODY!!!AND STUDY HARD, MY DEAR FRIENDS.......Keep Hardworking, okay??

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger