I'm BACK TO THAT....

I am back to that BIGGEST online soccer game AGAIN...Well I am very bored playing the computer game.I can't buy new games so I go back and play the Power Football...It changed the name to Power Soccer but I don't like the new name ...Well first account I created is now level 48 but I don't play that account anymore(For personal reason) HAHA..... LOL....

Well anyway I am now level 13 in the new account and I've won a cup for the game's Rookie Cup..


Check out this picture.....That's the first cup I won since I'm started a new account.......

Well I don't know whether that you all like my this post or not?? If you like or don't please leave comment at the comments box to tell me..If you want to play this game go to this site: www.powerchallenge.com

Byebye ya...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger