Wow!!

Today my Geo teacher didn't come and she didn't even tell us...Then the whole class is noisy...SUDDENLY... our discipline teacher, Cikgu Shina came to our class and checked our fingernails.....Many people got caught and the teacher brought a bag of nail-clippers and ask them to go and took one to cut their fingernails......But luckily I didn't get caught because my fingernail are all short.....haha....

Today my Maths teacher also didn't come....But the teacher already gave us A LOT OF HOMEWORK!!!!But I nearly finished yesterday.....So after finished the Maths work....By the way today my Chinese teacher also didn't come ler...He said that he need to go for a course......My mother asked me, "Today how's your school arr?"I answered, "Very good because my Geo and Maths teacher didn't come...." My mother is very shock when she heard that...Haha...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger