I am touched

Yesterday was my birthday...Nothing special UNTIL before the Science lesson...Soo Ting asked me :"Mark, today is your birthday har?" I was "huh" how you know??Then Amabel looked at me and ask the same question...They all looked surprised...THEN at the Science lab, Jia Zheng and others sitting in my group kept on saying:"Sing Birthday Song..." I stopped the but Preston suddenly sang softly and followed by all of them, singing together....

Then while they were singing, i just hiding my face behind a log book...I'M TOUCHED ....because seldom my new friends sings Birthday song for me... even my friends who had been studying for three year with me seldom sings a Birthday song for me..

No celebration yesterday because my birthday is on weekday so MAYBE will celebrate in weekend.....

THANKS TO ALL OF MY NEW CLASS-MATES..thank you...

That's all and bye bye........ :)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger