My second TUITION!!

I realized that I haven't been blogging for a few days already. Well my second tuition is my worst subject of my test marks..And that's my Mandarin. At first I only have one tuition that's my English. But last Friday my mother said that I will be sent for Chinese tuition.. I say well ok no problem.When i got there there's only me me, my sister, both of my mother friend's children.Only when it was 7 o'clock only have seven people in the room....I think it's quite good because if too many people, the room will be very noisy and wasting time..


So I gone to there for two days already...That teacher is quite nice and also quite experience...Not a ver y bad teacher..Haha :-)....

Well yesterday my hand nearly "broken" because need to do KHB's note and History note too..Haiz the History teacher didn't give us note..Last time our first History teacher got gave us note lerr...

Anyway I managed to finish it all before 10 o'clock.....

That's all I can write...Bye Bye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! If i were u , i would not do tis stuff by writing and copying! I wish only to study in school but not copy,copy,copy and copy! It is so boring u noe! From Jason

Anonymous said...

U have tuition gud enough for u oledi bcoz ur parents have the money to support u! Unlike me i dun have tuition and my result went down last time. Only thing i can do is pray and study harder liao. No time for gaming liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T jason

Powered By Blogger