School Science and Mathematics Booth..

Today quite cloudy and rains too...At Science lesson, our teacher asked us to go to the Science and Mathematics Booth...So we all went to the hall lo...So many people at there...We all went inside and then watched the things the seniors are doing....Quite interesting and fun too...

One booth is about the frog...I went to see that..At first I thought it's dead..Then the senior put four needles at the frog legs...Then doing an "autopsy" on he frog...Then I can still see the frog's heart is still beating...Oh My......The frog is dying in pain..Oh No!!!

Then I went to my sister booth..It's about robot..Very fun..Others like blood testing, about baby, some about chemistry and also GUNS..

Haha..Thought it's over then the PJK teacher asked us to go down again...WHAT!?
LOL so we HAD to go down again...Haiz....

Later we all went to normal studying..



So tired today....
That's all
Bye bye,
Mark :)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger