BIG CHANGE...

Today My English teacher didn't come.....Two periods for my class to be noisy.....About 8:45a.m. something, our discipline teacher came up and scolded us.....My two class monitors get scolded my the teacher because they didn't do their job properly.....Feel pity on them....

Then my class monitor quickly resign as class monitor...Later, my class form teacher came up and decided to choose a class monitor again...Then they say want Grace to be class monitor..All of the boys including me disagree...Haiz again....I don't want to talk about this in here..


Here's some funny video I get from my brother's blog....He shows it to me.I found that is is very funny and decide to put it here

Here is it..








Hope you enjoy it!!! :-)

2 comments:

Amabel said...

afraid of him leh..feel pity"for" them..haha..just giving comments..dun scold me ..haha..XD

Anonymous said...

lol... everything needs Money!!!!!!! I am the first 1 will no get into tis plane!!!!! I dun noe why the passenger still wan tis plane anyway! But its juz a joke dun u think... HAHAHA

Powered By Blogger