I'm VERY BUSY NOW!!!!

Alright.......I'm very busy right now doing Geo and Geo projects. I don't know why the teacher one time gives us so many projects to do. And I can't even hear what she's explaining in the class. And the worst thing ever, I don't know why my PC suddenly cannot print the document. But luckily, my father's laptop can. Before that, I ask Woan Ling to help me to print it out but she said that see can't understand the words. I think it might be Woan Ling's PC don't have Open Office so she couldn't see those words.

It's making me more angrier when I need to transfer those heavy files to my sister's pen drive then to my my father's laptop. My father's PC also same as Woan Ling. Doesn't support Open Office. So I need to again transfer the Open Office whole thing to my father's laptop so that it can read the words.

Yet I haven't finish my Geo ANOTHER HEAVIER project. It's almost done but I'm lack of information. Luckily tomorrow don't have any tropical tests. If have, I surely failed this time. Hehehe.......

Alright.....I gtg.....short post, everyone PLEASE stop begging me for update this blog often. I'm a busy man.
Byebye
Updated July, 24, 2008. 9:21PM

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger