Last Month

I've been long time didn't write blog already..Hehe sorry my friends. Alright...I don't understand why I/We as Form 1 students need to do so any projects..I thought only Geo and Sejarah projects but as well as Sivik and PJK...It's driving me mad ok?......I think we should not do so many projects especially as a Form 1 student.

So many things happened in last month......Always go for marching...until my skin all charcoal already.....That's for Annual Parade Marching de la.....I just don't get it why Form 1 students not active it Unit Beruniform.....In the marching, only me, Jia Zheng and Gabriel go only..Others only go for the meeting...Girls never ind larr because they're scared of heat...But boys...Oh My God...They don't even care....Come on boys, Don't be fair ok? Be a little bit darker...Afterwards, we boys will be said as girl because we are too fair.But I'm not saying only the boys. Girls also can go for the marching de marr....Scare to be dark..use de "防晒油" larr....At least go for some programme organized by MRC like the telematch..only only join the schol one but also need to join the inter school one...

One more thing...go for camp also..Anyway my class is now hot complaining about the projects..But I want to say one thing but better don't say because it will make somebody angry. Not good to make somebody angry especailly girls.... :)

Overall not a bad month in June.....Hope better month in July.... GAMBATEH!!! :)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger