Not a very good day...

Haiz......Today also the same...Geo teacher teach like lightning and I boost up my Maths until the Perimeter and Area. At the KH period, we planted some flowers and my gropu like nothing to do, planted two flowers. Nice looking all those flowers.

Well seems to be fine, right?? NOT until the last period. Always the bad/good things happened at the last. At last period, I think it's good for the boys and bad for the girls. Our class monitor fell down and knocked the table...They said that she knocked her eye. All the boys who watched that happening, all laugh at her......Then her Indonesian volcano suddenly erupted and scored the naughty boys especially Jonathan and others.....Me in first row don't know what happened. We just heard a loud "thud" and then all the boys laugh.

And one more thing...This happened at the last moment from what I saw. Just want to say :"Amabel, don't angry at me ya"...I don't now what happened but I saw Darren kept on pujuk Amabel. And Amabel's face doesn't see very good. I don't know why but I think Darren said something that hurt Amabel's feeling. For the second time.
Haiz very bad luck for Darren because he caused this two problems.

That's all,
Byebye
Amabel.......sorry ya if I said something wrong...And I'm not laughing at Grace also..

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger