My Targeted PC

Yea....PC broke down....still sobbing for it. Now I'm targeting a PC with cool specs in all computer shop in my hometown, Miri. Found one in http://miricommunity.net....A guy called Eric..Here's his AMD PC Package which is very good at low price

StratOS’s Light Gaming Package 3
-AMD AthlonX2 5600 (2.8 GHz/200 FSB/2MB Cache)
-Asus M4N78 Pro Motherboard
-2 GB DDR2 667MHz RAM
-320 GB Western Digital Hard Disk (SATA)
-XFX Nvidia 9500GT 550M 512MB DDR3 Dual DVI TV with PWN Heatsink.
- Samsung 22X DVD+/- RW Optical Disk Drive
- TrendSonic AVF inclusive of 450W Casing
Only RM 1,670!

Not bad not bad....but I think it can be cheaper because I need to downgrade some of his specs especially the Hard Disk because I don't such a large space but I know why he put such a large capacity Hard Disk in it because this PC is for gaming....And I think I don't need the XFX Nvidia 9500GT because AMD processor fits better with ATi Graphic Card....But ATi Graphic card ain't cheap either....At least need 200++ bucks

And I don't think I need to casing too....Can use back my old one because it fits with my computer desk's colour....

What the biggest surprise is that this seller is actually I called him cousin.......LOL..I don't know it at first but my brother said that he's my father's cousin's son.....Wow....hope he can give me some discount XD.....

Thats it
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger