THE BEST BREAD I'VE EVER EATEN

OMG......This is the BEST BREAD I'VE EVER EATEN

GARDENIA BUTTERSCOTCH!!!!!!!
THE LAST SLICE OF THE BREAD

I can say that this is the BEST BREAD I've ever eaten because me here don't even have this brand of bread, it's only available in West Malaysia...And I don't know why it's not here....IF it's here, I will surely won't eat other bread...I will only eat this bread..Just like me brother in Perlis XD...kidding kidding..

But it's really tasty and REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!

DELICIAS

That's it
Byebye
Lame post isn't it LOL


3 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

That's really damn nice bread, I agree very much... just that it's 4 bucks per loaf and only available at sunday... erm...

I now eat high 5 bread only lo... hmmm...

Mark Ko said...

"Ikan Besar" bought it at KL

Anonymous said...

hmmm....thats my fav bread too...yummay!!!still have some in my fridge!!!

Powered By Blogger