Wawasan Open University : Post A Postcard contest

Well, I saw the Nuffnang has a really good contest which is the "Wawasan Open University : Post A Postcard Contest" So I decided to make own for the contest then and his is the postcard I've made. I accept whatever comments you guys give me....You want to say me ugly also can; want to say my postcard sucks also can...I accept it all as long as you guys give a comment and I'll improve....

Here's the postcard

And the prizes are :

  1. Grand Prize : One Mac Book Air
  2. Second Prize : One Mac Book White
  3. Third Prize : One iPod Touch
  4. Consolation Prizes : 10 iPod Shuffle
  5. Special Prize : A CANON 450D DSLR(MY FAVOURITE)
  6. Early Bird : 100 WOU Tee-shirt
Actually from Grand Prize to Special Prize ARE ALL MY FAVOURITE

And I think that's it.......Wish me luck

Byebye see ya..

5 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

what contest is it?

Mark Ko said...

Nuffnang "Wawasan Open University : Post @ Postcard Contest"

Mark Ko said...

Thanks pal

Jing Jing said...

nice...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Powered By Blogger