What a messy life since my computer is broken down

Haiz don't know why my computer was working fine last Friday but broken down yesterday.....Hmm........try to send it to my cousin for a "medical check-up" I bet it's something to do with the hardware.......Hope not....

Now my computer desk is like deserted but my father's working table which is next to my computer desk is now very very very MESSY......because since my computer is down...I have to use my father's laptop and the power supply and Internet connection is the nearest so put the laptop and speakers on my father's crowded working table......

Here's some pics....(not well taken though)


WHAT A MESS!!!!!!

WALAO.....UNACCEPTABLE

My poor,lonely and deserted computer

Hmm.....I can just hope that my mum will faster send the computer to my cousin to fix it or send it to computer shop will do as my brother is currently not at Miri now...If he's here....surely wont have such a mess.....

And I think I better collect RM 50 for my computer fixing if my mom decided to send it to shop....

Although I can a laptop to use now...but I still can't stop complaining the laptop I'm using...IT'S SLOW, IT LAGGY AND MOST OF ALL IT'S STILL USING INTEL PENTIUM 4

OMG, Intel Pentium 4?????? For those computer experts out there, you will surely feeling very LOL now....... Pentium 4 is a very old processor that's no doubt but better none...........And I guess this laptop RAM is only 256?? Still better then none.....From starting to opening Firefox needs about 15 minutes?? I guess....

I just can't find the most important thing in reformatting computer : my MotherBoard CD Drives.....Damn......dunno where it went....

If I found it, I surely take my PC immediately to my cousin house...No need car....I'll use a bike....LOL XD

That's it
Byebye



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger