Sports Days

Hmm.....My school's Sports Days just passed few hours ago and now I'm blogging about it and need to say sorry first because no pictures taken.....

Alright yesterday was totally kinda good for me....My Red Crescent group lose in marching and I don't really care about it because our group has many many many people around 60-67....many isn't it?? and it totally sucks after we finished saluting and my group all just doing wrong and that made us lose.....Don't mind XD

BUT BUT BUT.......many people fainted yesterday TOO!!!!!! Wahh many jobs to do lerr....Morning people fainted, afternoon also many people fainted.....And they even ran in the rain.....Morning rained but afternoon hot like hell....so afternoon more people fainted or their legs cramped after running......

Today??!! I was kicked out of the first aid duty due to many people....Bored out sitting up the stadium like nuts and watching people shouting, screaming like wanna give birth and so many.Today rained also..Jia Zheng's TuppperWare water tumbler missing and I helped him to find in the rain...And later we found out that some naughty kids threw it out of the stadium...I was like LOL?? SUCH A GOOD WATER TUMBLER YOU THREW IT OFF THE STADIUM? He then just went to Parkson and don't know what he did there but I bet he's definitely really sad

After these two days of Sports Days, I'm all charred...Skin all black closely same as Negro...My mother and aunt are like shocked that I'm so black..But I think it will be fine after a few days as tomorrow no school....

Tried to take my lousy camera to Sports Days but I don't dare haiz....

Nevermind lahhh It's over though....And finally my computer is sent out to my cousin for repair

Hoping to meet with it soon or maybe need to send to shop?

Thats it
Byebye
Bored out at Stadium

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger