Little Thing I Saw Yesterday

Well here's the riddle.....It's little, it's hated by people, it is one of your computer component and sometimes it's to be cute.....IT'S MOUSE

My father realized that there's mice at my backyard and they are eating my father's oil palm seeds and THAT'S A BIG PROBLEM....So my mother asked my father to set up two mouse traps to catch them....And my father said that these days' mice are all well-educated LOL....But my father did set the traps up...

And yesterday I went to the storeroom outside my house to look for a plastic thing called "perspek" in Malay....then I went to the storeroom to get it....Opened the door and I saw this



Taken by my lousy nearly broken 4MP Nikon camera so a little bit blurr...

That's the THING!!! Not the rotten banana but the brownie mouse......At the moment I saw it, it seems begging me to let him go...and it do seems cute...

It's still alive in the storeroom....went to checked him just now

That's it
ByeBye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger