The End Of Chinese New Year

Well yesterday is Chap Go Meh...which is the officially the end of Chinese New Year and that's of course....very sad....

Yesterday went to my 1st Uncle(mother's side) to have Chap Go Meh dinner...My uncle's wife who is a very good cook and baker cook the whole dinner and she said that she started cooking since 3o'clock in the afternoon..All my aunts(mother's side) came for the dinner except two aunts who are living in Kuching.

After dinner....adults talked bout so many things and we children only can watch TV for the time to pass. Yesterday is full moon and they said that that night have Lunar eclipse and I didn't see it..Maybe it happened when I was in the house??Some of my friends said they saw it

Well my brother also celebrated Chap Goh Meh in Perlis....Maybe with his friends or alone?? He called back yesterday...

School's going back to normal and I haven't see my new Principle.....They said she wore a all red dress yesterday coming to school.....Haven't see her so waiting forward to see her...

That's it
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger