Weekly Update

Thank God the test is over now and now HERE I AM BLOGGING.....Test's been bad I think but managed to went through it for the whole week..

First thing first, my aunt's daughter just got back from Russia after finish her doctor study. Haven't see her yet but looking forward to...First thing she gave me a box of RUSSIAN CHOCOLATE.....WOW....



Yeap that's the box....Wonder if you know the meaning of the words

The inside of the choc

Don't want to put any camwhore pictures here I'm not expert in it and I look so ugly in pictures. That's why I never like to be taken pictures by camera BUT I like to take pictures LOL...

And next is the LAST BUT NOT LEASE

I GONNA BE OUT OF MY GAME FROM THREE FREAKING MONTHS

Arghhh.......my computer just broken down weeks ago and I thought my cousin sent it to shop for repair and last week I asked my mum....

Me : "Mum, why the computer take so long to be repaired??"
Mum : "HUH?? Did I send it to shop for repair?"
Me : "Oh? I thought Ah Ming(my cousin) send it to shop already???"
Mum : "No lah"
Me : "WHAT?!"
Mum : " Wait for your brother to come back and let himself fix it"

Conversation ended.........*with three strokes at my forehead =.="*

Then I count....MY BROTHER WILL BE BACK AT THE END OF MAY.....Now is March= one month, April= one month, May= one month.........AND IT'S FREAKING THREE MONTHS =.="

ARGHHHHH........I asked my mum to send it to shop she just refused....I told her already even my brother come back he also cannot fix it because my motherboard disc is disappearred and cannot do the reformat...Even my cousin(who is a computer expert) cannot fix it...Damn.....

Well, if you are not a game addict, you might now thinking :"Oh it's just a game......be patience...."BUT I CAN'T....Because I am addicted to the game.....Have you ever see a game addict quit playing his favourite game???I DON'T THINK SO....And I think you might know say :"Then ust install the game in your current using computer" I do have the copy of my favourite game and I can't install it...Why??

Because I already said it in my last post. The computer I'm using now is my father antique laptop....I even can't play Counter-Strike v1.5 with this laptop....How am I going to play my America's Army which needs a lot's of good stuff in my PC......

Just can stop arguing and starting hoping that my computer will be fixed soon or my brother will come back earlier(which is the last option)

See ya
Byebye
Everyone's patience has its own limit and my limit is currently nearly over.....Only two options, send the computer to fix before my patience overflow or at that time disaster will come.......

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger