Not at this time

Yesterday was totally a new experience for me because I fetched my father who is back from KL and his flight was at 2030 hrs. Which is when he touched down here is 2300hrs......I was so sleepy when waiting for 2300hrs playing com......watching TV. Then finally it's 2300hrs. Straight got my phone and off me and mum go!

Arrive at Miri Airport at 2300hrs SHARP! And the airport was like.... THIS


Of course the airport didnt blackout larr.....Just my camera suck? Inside is bright bright de.

See? Inside is bright. But with only a few people and all the shops were CLOSED!
The most "crowded" spot at that time 2305hrs......The Arrival Gate

Then I stopped taking photo to prevent other people or the officers there to suspect me as a terrorist or anyone else taking photo. Me myself also felt very awkward taking photo at that time. Then my father is out with his friends. Luckily not quarantined for H1N1 lol..........The custom officers there all wear protective mask though......

Then I got back home at this time

IT'S 2325hrs and I STILL HAVEN'T SLEEP.......As the matter of fact...I was so sleepy in class today

That's all
Byebye


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger