A very tiring 4-days camp

Just got back from my school MRC camp which is a 4 days 3 nights camps at MRC HQ. IT'S IS SO TIRING.

Day 1
Arrive at HQ exactly 6:30 AM and registered myself and I just met all my schoolmates as it's my schol camp. Settle down at 7:10 AM and the committee members seized all our electronics devices such as clock, watch, HP and also junk food. So for this 4 days, I'll be cut off with time. Had Ice breaking for the whole day just to introduce ourselves to others from different school. Went to sleep with mosquitoes.

Day 2
Woke up and straight away went to the flag pole for flag-raising ceremony. Had breakfast and then went for talk bout proficiency badges for RC. THEN IT'S GAMING TIME. Not computer games of course but some dirty and tough stations games. My clothes are all dirty. Then night activities came on such as Transporter which is like we as RC members had to deliver supplies(not real) for communists conquered RC station without being caught by the comm. Quite fun but at HQ there's no way to hide. It's just too open.

Day 3
Flag raising. Had breakfast. Then off to footdrill training. After the footdrill training, we discussed and planned for our Night Show which is a drama. Had a talk again bout "The Concept Of Volunteerism" by Dr. Selvaraj. Had lunch THEN OFF TO MORE DIRTIER GAMES. It's just so fun and yet so sucks. Had dinner then the Night Show started and we just failed a little bit because of my narrator didn't know where to start where to end. After it, scary things happened. There's ghosts(fake of course by the committee members and some of the participants) wondering at our HQ. Quite scary as one of my teammembers was hide by the committee member and we need to find her and we DID!. Off to tent again.

Day 4 (which is today)
Flag-raising and the morning was so COLD(weather) and I was trembling in cold when I woke up. After breakfast we started to have footdrill competition and my sound was just SUCKS after 3 days of cheering, shouting my group slogan and so on. But managed to get 3rd place. Cleaning the HQ compound and had our closing ceremony. THEN BYE BYE

Haiz.......sorry for a long no-pics post again....I'm just the participant so can't bring camera.

That's it
Byebye


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger