Whattha tiring day

My hands are sore, my feet are ache, my WHOLE body all hurt. Today went for Red Crescent's School Cleaning(which is not really cleaning). Only bout 15 members and 8 committee members joined. And OUR main task? CLEAN THE SCHOOL FENCES. I mean FENCES. LOL.....

My school fences like dunno how many years no clean-up already. All covered with green-green stuff(algae i suppose) and some stubborn dirt. And the teacher gave us laundry powder for us as a soap for cleaning.LOL again. Laundry powder for cleaning those stubborn dirts? At least gimme some Clorox to clean it please. Cleaned two fences and the second fences is the TOUGHEST! like wanna shake the whole fence down.

And NO PRESSURE PUMP. So all need to use hand. Keep on insulting and blaming.

Then at the afternoon went for badminton and meet some old-school friend. Had fun and talk talk talk like we never been meeting for years. Really appreciate those time.

Whattha tiring day for me today.....

I so sorry for no-pictures post again. : (

That's all
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger