I'm so bored that I go to play this game.

EXTREMELY BORED NOW.............Though I was already back to home and have my PC, I just still feeling bored. So I went to play this game since my bro is like playing this game still very pro.

FARM VILLE IN FACEBOOK!!!!

Duh~~I was liked when I saw my bro keep on saying that this game is fun, I just ignored or laughed him (seriously) because I think it's too childish (my bro is 19) for me. And then during my trip to Sibu, I'm just too bored until I couldn't believe my own eyes. I LOGGED IN TO FARMVILLE AND ACTUALLY PLAYED IT!!!!!

Quite fun. (Don't know how long I will last playing it)

Starters is just like this
Poor me. Only got 2 plants to be harvested and I still had to wait for it

Then,
Stupid me. Waited for a day to harvest my Soybeans and Eggplants. Now growing some Strawberries. Poor lonely farmer looking at me, pierced my eyes and looked straight into my brain, laughed at me saying "YOU FINALLY PLAYED FARMVILLE. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!" LOL.
Now I got a lot of plowed soil, some animals and some trees, hay bales............Still waiting for the Strawberries to be harvested. Slow..................

And finally before I end this post.............You know what I'm going to say if you're my Facebook friends.............................................................................................................................................................
BE MY NEIGHBOURS!!!!!!!!!

I seriously need neighbours.....I'll add you no matter what's your RACE, RELIGION AND WHEREABOUT.............Thanks

That's it
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger