YLC Camp

Hands hurt, legs ache, whole body smells and so on. That's my condition when I finally got back home after a 4 days 3 nights YLC Camp at Lambir National Park.

Day 1 is basically all about Ice-Breaking. My group, Group 1 consist of 7 people. After pitching up the tents and had our lunch, we built our own gadget. Not a bad experience. But for no reason I really felt sick and want to vomit AND I did without people noticing. My sickness just getting worst and worst. Then at around 8PM (Estimation) I can't hold it anymore. My Camp Commandant quickly take me to one of the chalet (not for participants) and rest. Checked by Mr Haizulyadi and some of the AJK's and teachers, they let me had a drink of warm chocolate drink to see if it clears off my sickness. OBVIOUSLY, it didn't. I vomited all out. Rest in chalet for the night.

Day 2 was better for me. Body's stronger already. No more sickness after the nice long rest in the chalet. Thank God. Had some First-Aid activities and some station games. Then at night, we in groups discussed about what to perform during the Malam Persembahan/Cultural show. I never like it. Then it's zzz time. We supposed to be sleeping in the camps but it's raining which this pissed Mr Haizulyadi off. I think he's right about it. We should sleep in camps no matter how wet it is.

Day 3. My hatred day and also my lovely day. All day long we're jungle-trekking in Lambir National Parks. Played with waterfall, had some climbs, commando style moving on mud. All add it up = my shoes Byebye. And it did. Then the Cultural show we all managed to have fun for all. Then at sleepng time. We finally need to sleep in the camps in rain. Had some blood donations to the mosquitoes. But managed to sleep throughout the night.

Day 4 which is today. GREAT! Had morning exercise. Breakfast = Two plates of fried noodles. Then we had Disaster Management. Quite hard but managed to gain some experience and some teachings from the Officers in-charge. Lunch time then it's closing ceremony time. Got back home at around 1715hrs.

That's it for today.
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger