St. Columba BSMM Community Service

Well, it's beach cleaning which I think already been a tradition to my school, SMK St. Columba to organize it annually. And I always participating. Arrive there at 2.30. After Mr Kong briefed us, we started to clean up the beach which we people always joke about it as "BITCH CLEANING" LOL

Arrived on the spot scene. Love to have sea breeze blowing my face. Feels good.

Let's starts to pick up some rubbish, shall we? LOL

Everyone is cleaning, including our teacher in-charge and also the committee members.

After cleaning up, we rest for a while and started to play games. There's three actually but I only manage to get one of the games photo. Introducing : The human touching avoidance course which we basically need to escaped from the evil touch of the committee members to get safe and not going out the shoes-lines.


After that game, we all rest and wait to back back home. Before going home, they briefed us and had a small closing ceremony. And then, the girls started to play bubbles and it's like someone is shooting MV.


While waiting to go home, I'm just too unlucky to be able to watch the sunset. I can rarely watch sunset you know.
Well, I just have to call it a day.
That's it
Byebye

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger